We are hoping to reform our Parents’ Association very soon. If you are interested in becoming part of our Parents’ Association, please contact the office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the past our Parents’ Association have assisted the school with the following:
- hosted speakers from the National Parents Council (NPC) on a range of subjects such as anti-bullying and children’s mental health.
- provided refreshments on school open days and other occasions such as Grandparents’ Day, School Celebrations and Graduation Night.
- organised and hosted raffles, quiz nights and a bingo night.
- volunteered weekly to run the school library.
- spearheaded various initiatives within the school – assisted in the development of the Healthy Eating Policy and helped introduce a Health and Wellness week to help make the pupils are more aware of wellness in their lives.
In recognition of all their fantastic work, our Parents’ Association were winners of the prestigious ‘National Parents Council Innovation’ Award 2018.